Sunday 9 December 2007

Chosen Object



My MacBook. I don't think life would be the same without this now! Macbook is a line of Macintosh Computers, released in May 2006. Santa Claus bought it me last Christmas, beats any Dell computer any day. My Dell at home is FULL of viruses, when I went back to Manchester for the weekend I turned on my Dell and ALL my music, pictures and general documents had all been wiped. Everything on it had been eaten by viruses. I'd never let my Mac get any viruses!
Everyone that goes on my laptop goes straight to i-sight (the built in camera) and takes millions of different pictures of themselves using the different effects. To be honest, I'd be lying to say I don't still do that too...
It takes a while to get used to but when you've got the hang of it it's amazing "Once you go Mac, you'll never go back". The best feature for me is having bluetooth on your laptop, incredibly handy, especially when your best friend has the same laptop with all the programs you want on, that she bought but they're free for you with the wonders of bluetooth.

No comments: